Wednesday 16 November 2011

Is Indonesia developed country ?

Why did I make the title as above? So the story happened last week, when I visited the exhibition of European higher education. I went to the booth of the Czech embassy. On there, I spoke and asked a lot, because my enthusiasm for school in Europe is very high. Everything went well right up at the end, when I asked Czech government scholarship program for developing countries. I was quite struck to hear the answer from the embassy Czech. They say that the Czech government for this year's scholarship program has been shut down to Indonesia. The reason is, according to the Czech government, Indonesia is now i s not a developing country anymore. Indonesia today is a developed country.

Surprised? I do not know this good news or bad. But I think if the world was crazy because a country like Indonesia that still busy with many kind of poverties. It was not feasible so-called developed countries. Still a lot of homework unfinished Indonesian government. Hopefully Indonesia is already a developed country. But for now? I think not right.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty Interesting post. This is definitely a topic that’s close to me so I’m happy that you wrote about it. I’m so happy to know someone like you exists on the web. Pretty sure this will have a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are doing great job. Not so many people today are trying to take care of disabled or sick persons. This is very kind of them. it is good to know about this great information very useful to all thanks for this informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indonesia is the progressive and developed country all infrastructure and economics trade are increasing by this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indonesia is one of the fastest developing countries. But till it turns to self-satisfying tendency instead of working for another countries it won't become a really powerful country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to found such post. Yeah, I always deem that our lack of optimism is one of the obstacle. Maybe it's time to disregard any bad words about our country and progress towards the better future instead. We need to listen up more to lots of good opinion about Indonesia from those people from abroad, that we are now regarded as a newly emerging power :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's articles daily along with a cup of coffee.

    My page - wikipedia reference

    ReplyDelete
  7. Highly energetic blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?



    Here is my site skin firming

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Indonesia is not just beautiful, but also developed...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete